Thank you for your recent purchase!! If you are enjoying your order, please be sure to sign up for our newsletter, leave a review, and give us a follow on social media at @GoldAndWaterCo.
Soap Care Instructions:
- Allow soap to dry between uses, to promote longevity.
- Avoid sitting soap in pooling water and limit surface contact using a soap dish, such as our wooden ladder style.
Shower Bouquet Instructions:
- Take the bouquet out of its paper wrapping (and recycle it).
- Release the oils in the eucalyptus leaves by laying the bouquet on a flat surface and gently rolling over the stems. Keep the leaves, stems, and binding at the bottom of the bouquet in tact. Hint: A rolling pin or wine bottle are perfect tools.
- Attach the stems and binding of the bouquet (fullest part facing downward) to a shower head using a rubber band or water-proof adhesive hook OR place bouquet in a vase in the bathroom.
- Replace the Shower Bouquet after a few weeks or enjoy the dried bouquet in the home.
Body Butter Care:
- Apply body butter immediately after cleansing and patting the skin dry (showering, bathing, hand washing) for best results. Can also be used on skin that is feeling dry.
- Our body butter is made from plant seed butters and carrier oils, which are all heat sensitive. If the product liquifies, place it into the refrigerator until it re-solidifies.
- Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct heat and sunlight.
Linen+Room Spray Care and Use:
- Shake well before spraying.
- Test any fabrics or linens discretely before spraying.
- Avoid spraying on or near any heat sources or open flames.
- For external use on linens, sheets, clothing and as an air freshener only. Not for use on the skin. Avoid contact with the eyes.